CROCHET TINY GIFT POUCH WITH STRINGS
I made this a while back…. My hubby got a gold coin for a gift without a gift box…. But I don’t want to give that without packing… so I decided to make this tiny string pouch while travelling…. I’m happy with the outcome… simple but beautiful.
Here is the free pattern
· Do a magic ring or ch 6
· Round 1: Ch 3(count as 1st dc) & 7 dc into the ring. Total 8. Join with sl st to the 1st Ch 3
· Round 2: 2 dc in each dc. Total 16 dc’s
· Round 3: dc in each dc. Total 16 dc’s
· Round 4 & 5: dc in each dc.
· Round 6: Ch 4(1dc plus ch1) *skip a dc, dc in next dc, ch 1) repeat from. Join with sl st to the 1st Ch 3
· Round 7: sl st to the Ch 1 space. Ch3, 4 dc in the Ch 1 space & make 5 dc in every Ch 1 space. Join with sl st to the 1st Ch 3
Make two Ch 25 and join these in the Ch 1 space of the pouch to use as draw string