"Life is full of beautiful things yet to be discovered"

Oct 18, 2011

VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD

I'm very very happy because i received the "Versatile Blogger" award from mira ...... Thank you very much mira for passing this award to me



7 THINGS ABOUT ME:
  1. I love to travel
  2. like to melt in nature's beauty and learn lessons for life
  3. Interested in experimenting all types of arts and crafts
  4. Love to read books and listening to music
  5. Attached to family very much 
  6. love to cook and taste new recipe 
  7. spend time with friends (thank you internet)
And mira I've linked back this award to you.... once again thank you very much


And i'm happy to pass this award to my fellow bloggers who show their versatility in their own fields.... 











arulworks

2 comments:

  1. hey congrats dear.....you deserve it....

    Prasanthi
    http://creativecrafts-arts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...