"Life is full of beautiful things yet to be discovered"

Nov 18, 2011

MY FIRST DOILY

Here is my first doily...... whenever i see ninu's works i want to crochet a doily....  in this case she is an inspiration to me.... thanks ninu.... i did this doily with white yarn..... i don't get the cotton thread in my place.... so i have to do this with normal wool threads which I get here. 


I want to start my doily work with an easy pattern.... so started with the pattern here... really its very easy one to start with.










arulworks

8 comments:

  1. Hi Aruljothi, you have perfectly crocheted them. very nice design too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi arul,very good startup crochet doily, wants to see more........

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow... really good & perfect one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice Arul..for the first one it is really come out well.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...