"Life is full of beautiful things yet to be discovered"

May 22, 2012

CROCHET - MOTIF OF THE MONTH (C-MOM) - FLOWERS

Hello friends here are the flowers i made for this month C-MOM. I know its too late... but i'm trying to learn as many flowers i can..... here are some flowers some from tutorials and few are my own pattern.... get a look on it... do comment on my work so that i can improve....




FLOWER - 1

I got the pattern from some where sorry i didn't note it and i did not get the original flower too :( this is the result I've got 
 FLOWER - 2
This is my own pattern...... love the out come
 FLOWER - 3
This is also my own pattern.... i think anyone who know to crochet can easily make this flower..... :)
 FLOWER - 4
I got the pattern from here 
 FLOWER - 5
Once again this is my own pattern and I'm very much satisfied with the outcome and i love this color  very much any flower in this color combo will rock



I will see you in my next post with another set of flowers....


Crochet as many flowers you can.... learn.... create.... enjoy.....


with smile
arulworks

1 comment:

  1. Very cute flowers! I especially like number 2 (it's very delicate) and number 4 (lace is always after my heart).

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...