"Life is full of beautiful things yet to be discovered"

May 29, 2016

WITH CHEERS.... STARTING MY FIRST BLOG POST IN 2016

     Hello my dear friends... how are you all... Its been a YEAR..... lots of happenings..... lots  to post.... but again its because of my laziness i missed to meet all of you through this beautiful media.... 
     Many times i signed in to post something... but i'll stop... as  i feel  "I should post the best one to start again" but that's the  big blunder I have made.... Now i realised that 
                         "start with what you have.... 
                                     do it regularly.... 
                                           that will lead to your destiny"

    I don't want to leave my blog.... i wish to continue forever..... so.... In this enthusiastic and cheerful mood i'm posting these pictures..... Take a look on my post and support me as before with your valuable comments.... 

     This is the crochet frock set i made for my brother's cutie.... pattern is from here



     And here are some of my mehendi designs..... from simple one to bridal.... 









With cheers and love
arul

6 comments:

  1. Welcome back Arul !!!:) Lovely frock & your mehendi designs are awesome . U r an artist :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! The frock looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Back Arul.

    I am also like you. :0 :) Many a time I login but don't post even though I have lot to share.

    Lovely frock. I love the colour combination.

    Lovely and intricate designs. Keep posting.

    Ms Sharma
    http://summersofindia.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mrs. Sharma for your valuable comments...

      Delete
  4. happy to see u again...

    beautiful frock and nice designs...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...