"Life is full of beautiful things yet to be discovered"

Mar 18, 2013

Detached chain woven stitch for TAST

Hi... 
     I think all of you enjoyed your week end..... And... after a very long time i took the embroidery needle in my hand and tried woven chain stitch for TAST for the first time. But pintangle page is not opening now... but uploaded my pics in stitch n fingers

http://pintangle.com/tag/woven-chain-stitch/


First i tried with anchor cotton embroidery but didn't came well so i tried again with the cone thread.... i can work easily with cone thread than cotton thread..... I'm not happy about the outcome but i'm happy that this is the first time i've participated in TAST... i'll wish to continue in participating so that i can be in touch with embroidery too :)











arulworks

9 comments:

  1. The stitch is so pretty dear. Yesterday i was thin king about you and want to come to your blog, but diverted somewhere else. What a surprise, you visited my blog and from there i am coming here. May be it a telepathy???????????
    Your works are so nice dear. Now a days i am not doing any TAST.
    wants to continue.
    Thanks dear for visiting my blog. During my visit to Coimbatore(my native place) sure i will visit Tharamangalam.
    viji

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Arul !!!!


    The stitch is looking very pretty !!!! I know its too late but still due to my own personal problems I have not been too regular in my blog/blog vists, but I would like to convey my heartfelt condolence for your loss.

    Take care
    luv
    Moushumi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Arul !!!


    After a long time I am visiting your space.The stitch looks pretty. Would also like to convey my heartfelt condolence for your loss.

    Take Care

    luv

    Moushumi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your embroidery stitches are very beautiful and the colours of your yarn look fresh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a very attractive curvy design and the Woven Detached Chain stitch is perfect for the job. TAST is a great chance to learn new stitches and practise the ones we already know. I hope you will enjoy taking part.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your stitches look very good and the colours add to the beauty of it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your detached woven chain stitches are very nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful.. Love it.. I am always inspired by embroidery stuff.. so nice!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...